USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Service) Links
- USCIS Forms and Instructions
- USCIS Case Status online for pending petitions and applications. Not always accurate, so you may want to call the 1-800-375-5283 USCIS Customer Service number for additional assistance.
- USCIS Processing Times
USCIS Change of Address
USCIS Medical Exams Links
USDOS (United States Department of State: Consular Processing)
- If you are outside of the US, seeking a visa for entry, check your local embassy/consulate’s webpage and review procedures for submitting a Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Green card processing is called Immigrant Visa Processing).
- How long until you are scheduled by the consulate for a visa appointment? Enter your country’s consular location here and get directed to its specific visa wait-times site.
- Country-by-country Fees, Documents and Reciprocity Table confirms:
- Country-by-country reciprocity fees charged by type of US visa
- Maximum validity of particular visas
- Country-specific document availability information, such as birth certificates, marriage records, court documents.
Immigration Related Services
Navigating Services with RWG help. We provide administrative assistance to our foreign nationals to help them navigate the myriad of services that are needed to properly live and work in the United States. If you need assistance, we can help. Many of the vendors listed in this site are our strategic partners and will treat our clients with additional respect that comes with the personal introduction and the logistical hand-holding that attains results to the best of our strategic partners’ ability.
Caution. The immigration-related, non-law services listed below are handled by vendors who are not officially affiliated with Ryvin Wallace Group. We simply provide the contacts and links and are not responsible for vendors’ site content or delivery of services. Please exercise caution when gathering information from these sites or engaging the services of the companies and firms listed below.
- Morningside Evaluations providing evaluations, expert opinions and translations that command acceptance rates with US CIS and consulates, with over 1,000 professors, experts and linguists in over 500 fields and industries.
- Silvergate Evaluations, Inc. evaluating academic and experiential credentials and specializing in the evaluation of foreign educational credentials.
- Foundation for International Services, Inc. providing the full range of foreign credential evaluation services with a unique, personalized approach to help clients determine the U.S. equivalent of international education and international work experience. Our unique, personalized approach.
Labor Certification Advertising
- AdNet Advertising Agency Inc. addressing the needs of immigration law firms with immigration based recruitment advertising. Bulk discounts for single ads, bundled through AdNet, nationwide.
DNA Testing Services
- Orchid GeneScreen DHS approved vendor, providing DNA testing to prove the requisite biological relationship in family sponsored green card cases.
- Chromosomal Laboratories AABB-accredited laboratory, providing relationship testing for clients via a worldwide network of laboratories and collection centers.
- INS Zoom our vendor is the world’s largest immigration software company and leader in global mobility and immigration software industries. INSZoom provides comprehensive, open commerce platforms that electronically enable clients to share valuable information online and process immigration petitions faster in a highly secure environment.
- AILA: American Immigration Lawyers Association for 15,000+ U.S. Immigration Lawyers around the US and the world.
- NAFSA: National Association of Foreign Student Advisers for the advisors serving foreign students in U.S. in colleges and universities.
Taxes for Immigrants and Expatriates
- The Wolf Group provides global wealth management, international and expatriate tax and business solutions for individual and corporate clients.